To Start Your Return
If you ordered on-line enter your NET order number which is in the top right corner of your invoice or will be quoted on your confirmation email.
If you ordered by phone enter the P number in the top right of the invoice provided with the goods.
Outline which item(s) you wish to return
We will review your request and get back to you within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
Common Return Questions
What items are returnable?
- Items purchased within 30 days of receipt of your shipment
- Items that are in original condition
- Items that are in the original packaging
- We have no problem at all with returns. Pretty much anything mechanical will be accepted for return for any reason unless you've managed to run over it or accidentally set fire to it.
What items are non-refundable?
- Electrical items for the most part. But simple stuff like switches may not be a problem.
- In our experience new boxed parts are never faulty, on the odd occasion that we have had them returned, we have found them to be functioning perfectly. Before condemning, please ensure that the diagnosis has been carried out by a competent technician. This especially applies to electronic components.
- Items that have been specially ordered for you.
- Items that have been fitted
- Parts that are programmed to Vehicle
Are there any charges for return?
- We do not impose handling charges
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for return shipping costs
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields provided.
- Choose your return reason
When will I receive my refund?
- Once your return is received, it will be inspected.
- We will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and that we have either refunded you or to explain why we may have rejected your request.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied by original method of payment. This will occur within a couple of business days.